Sunrays

Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com

New Year's resolution

Published by Andrew Esping under on Sunday, January 16, 2011
Well, after many failed attempts to actually keep this pathetic excuse of a Blog going, I'm going to try once again.

And yes I know what your thinking (aside from the fact that your never supposed to begin a sentence with a conjunction) "Come on Andrew, you've tried this before man, your out of your league.  You know for a fact that you can't write, and look at your Blog Archive, you've been posting on and off since 2007!"

It's all true, but you obviously can't stop a fool from trying.

So...let's see if I can put my soul and brain together and bang it against my keyboard hard enough to come up with something interesting...only time will tell.

Of course, this post may just sit here till sometime in June when I'll post something similar....I guess that's one way to rack up the post count!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment