Sunrays

Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com

A Mother's Love

Published by Andrew Esping under on Saturday, February 03, 2007
My Mom is a very important person in my life. I mean without her could you imagine all the trouble I'd get into.
My Mom is my Nannie and school teacher my "OWTCO" that is "Official Wound Taker Care Of." Mom has a special care for people, even those who she doesn't know. She seems to understand every situation. She is always doing extra things for people when they are sick or in a sham. Everyone that meets my Mother immediately knows this is a lady with a BIG HEART. She has played a big part in raising me and has great expectations for me. Need a multi-tasker????? MY MOM IS ON THE JOB. There is nothing she can't do. Clean up the house, prepare supper, yak on the phone for hours, send e-mails forever, do some crocheting, go to town to pick up some groceries and do some shopping, and then act as if she has spent all day reading a book by our cozy fire. If only I had the determination that she has, I will tell you she never leaves a job in-complete not to mention she will do it with the up most cheer and not do it half way. Every day as I watch her I have a harder time realizing that she is not still in her 20's!!! I bet if a scientist did a research on my Mom he would find enough energy to support a Cheetah for a week!!!!!! My Mom has helped me so much through my life that it is a shame that most kids don't have a mother like mine. GOD BLESS MY MOTHER!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment