Sunrays

Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com

My Sister & The Superbowl

Published by Andrew Esping under on Tuesday, February 06, 2007
I think my sister is the only person I know who predicts the outcome of professional sports games by what the name of the teams. Like Last year she said that it made since that the Steelers would win the Superbowl instead of the Sea Hawks because a Steeler could win a fight against a Sea hawk. This year she said that a Bear could destroy a Colt so she said the Bears would take the victory. Fortunately this time she was wrong but hey, even my sister can be wrong sometimes =D.
For the first time in nine years my the team I was rooting for won the Superbowl. I'm like a jinx or something. I bet it will be another nine years before my team wins again. Oh well you can't win them all, especially if your me =).
I went over to my friends house for a Superbowl party. I don't think I'll ever recover from all that good food: Pizza, Pita Bread, Snack Mix, Chips and dip and Banana Bars. Man, I wish the Superbowl would come more often. I could get used to all that food! Well I hope you had a wonderful Superbowl and May the Colts rock on!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous said... @ May 2, 2007 at 8:42 PM

Its so much fun doing it because you a lot of anticipation and then you usually right but some times not, have fun. God bless you and keep let is light shine upon you.

Post a Comment