Sunrays

Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com

My Father

Published by Andrew Esping under on Saturday, February 03, 2007
My Father has always had a special love for flying. When I was only seven days old I went for my first flight (one of these I'm going to solo =). When we lived in Aurora our family went flying quite a bit. I will never forgot the planes that we flew. Even though one was a Cutlass and the other a Sky hawk I referred to them as the "Blue Plane" and the "Gold Air plane".
My Father has also always been a #1 FATHER!!!!!! When I was younger he always took time to play with me, and now we work together, do a bible study together and even play golf together (but if you ask him the score don't believe any thing he says) =D.
My Father also has a special relationship with the Lord. It is easy to see this, he shines like the sun on a July afternoon. He sometimes even gives me lectures when we do our bible study or tabletalk. He has even taught me some thermal dynamics (even though I don't have a clue what they mean). He is always there to give some advice or pitch in and help. Always willing to do what he can to help the community. Always reminding me that Antoly Karpov has never beat him in chess (he will not mention that he has never played him, he says that's not the point). Sometimes walking up to me and says "Have you picked up your hat lately?" right before he knocks it off.
My Father has all the qualities that I want in my life. He has never disappointed me, he even once brought my lunch that I had forgotten to pre-school for me! He has always pointed me in the right direction when I wronged. As you can see I respect my Father tremendously and this respect only grows with every minute I spend with him.
I thank the Lord so much for a Father like mine!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment